Failed Mugging Failed Mugging

Short and Sweet

Loved it. Shame it doesn't happen in real life, maybe the gits wouldn't be quite so cocky, lol.

BTW, is it just me, or was that an Akira reference I just saw?

Moon Waltz Moon Waltz

Short but sweet. The secret ending when you are caught by the police is so cute :)

The High Dive The High Dive

Play button isn't working.

Neutral rating to avoid messing up your score. It's the play button on the main menu.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Love it

This is brilliant. It's like a game crossover between Takeshi's Castle and District 13, which when pulled off this effectively can only be a good thing. Personally I can't see anything wrong with the physics, all the times he trips and slides seem perfectly natural and most importantly *human* things to do. It amazes me hoe the slightest change to how you approach an obstacle can completely change how fast you cross it.

Great stuff, and really funny :D

Voice Demo Voice Demo

Nice stuff man! Was one of those Shaggy? If so it was great!

Sparky-J responds:

I didn't do shaggy for this one, but I can do shaggy and scooby. Thanks bro.

-BeatFever- -BeatFever-

Parkour

Wow, this song reminds me a lot of District 13 at about 1:25. You know, the music during the parkour scene at the start.

_-={The Landing}=-_ _-={The Landing}=-_

Great adaptation

Lol, the original is also called "the landing". I loved the FF8 soundtrack so much I got it on cd. Very nice sound andfaithful to the original piece, but of course I can't rate 10 for a remix, even awesome ones.

MaestroRage responds:

Perfectly understandable. I take a good bit of pride for past the 30 second mark as that's largely my own rendition but I do love this song. I've heard it in my head for years, now i'm just grateful I'm able to get it out there :D!

Thanks for the review, glad you liked it!